28 September 2011

trend to try: mini vintage chandeliers

Ever thought about adding a bit of bling to your bathroom? You could add a shiny chrome towel rack and a fancy soap dish, but there is another way as well. What about switching out your ceiling light for a vintage mini-chandelier? It's a fabulous way to add some unexpected sparkle to a small room and instantly makes it feel more luxurious. Look for the real thing at thrift and antique stores, but if you can't find one, there are a few places that make new vintage-looking lights. 

via Decor Pad
                                                                  
                    
Here are some options, ranging from a $50 IKEA option to real vintage found on Etsy.


Canada Lighting Experts

Sears



Do you like this look? 

4 comments :

  1. I just love good looking chandeliers. When I buy one, I always look for that sophisticated and classy look that all the items you presented has. Vintage yet it never runs out of style. Wonderful collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Macy Lopez
    Thanks Macy. Yup, I love the classic and classy vintage look. Thanks for reading!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I so need to do this! I love the vintage crystal one you found on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love the first bathroom that Sarah Richardson did. Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!