13 December 2011

easy kitchen refresh: lighting

If you have only a little time and a little money, what is one thing you could do to modernize and refresh your kitchen? Change your lighting. There are so many great pendant lighting choices today for hanging over an island, table or sink. Look through vintage shops and online sources to find interesting and inexpensive lighting that will make you feel like you've remodelled, without the mess. Here are some great examples.

via 
barn light electric
via
via
via

2 comments :

  1. This is exactly what's on my mind lately. I think you may have confused me even more with all the beautiful options:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design a small kitchen,the best way is to use your kitchen every room. Looking for more creative, to make a good small kitchen design.This all are nice looks of kitchen. That really amazing creation and new looks of Kitchen design.

    Custom Kitchen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!