17 January 2012

cabin fever

Brrr...it's cold outside! Makes me dream of being curled up in front of a cozy cabin fireplace. But not any cabin. A sleek contemporary cabin. Take a look at these beauties.

light-filled Aspen retreat via Vogue

modern and wide open living space via Style at Home
sleek, black contemporary cabin kitchen via Squidoo

even cabins can be elegant! via desiretoinspire



mid-century mod cabin via Vogue

white walls+ antlers = cozy cabin via desiretoinspire

cool contemporary cabin bunkie via digs digs

great use of reclaimed wood via delight by design

contemporary chic cabin bath via Style at Home

cozy casual cabin via Apartment Therapy

wonderful cabin porch for chatting via Architectural Digest

an Eames chair fits perfectly in a modern cabin! via Billblog
I could happily spend my winter in any of these lovely modern cabins. Could you?


2 comments :

  1. I've always been drawn to the look of modern cabins - beautiful & serene! You've shared some lovely spaces :-)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs! How i would love to be at one of these cabins right now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!