19 January 2014

ten brilliant ways to repurpose crates

Crates are so versatile, functional and stylish aren't they? I love them and always grab a nice antique one whenever I spot a deal. They're sturdy, so they can make for a sustainable (read: not having to purchase and consume new materials) way to create storage or even furniture for your home. Here are some brilliant ways to repurpose all those crates in your basement or garage...

via
via
source
via
source
via
source
via
via
source unknown

3 comments :

  1. I love the look of these crates, but I can't help wondering where people find them. I don't think I've ever actually seen one out in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these tips, Kelly! Recycling is a lot easier when you have creative ideas and visible inspirations for the projects you want to do. I'll be looking forward to reading other fabulous designs and restoration projects in your future posts. :)

    Leeanne Dyson @ MasterMyList

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leeanne! So glad this could inspire you!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!