5 November 2014

find it: handmade kitchen style

It's been brought to my attention that Christmas is seven weeks away. What? How can that be?

Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but seriously, I feel like I'm just now catching up on emails from summer vacation. Well, no time like the present to accept and dive right in, right? But first, before presents and cards and cooking and parties...we need stylish kitchen accessories. I mean, how can we be expected to bake up holiday treats and cheerfully entertain without pretty tools to work with?

To help us all out with this conundrum, I've assembled the best handmade stylish kitchen goodies I could find on Etsy. Drool, click, unwrap and enjoy the season. It's an early gift to you and to the talented makers. Enjoy.

handmade kitchen style
Butternut Brooklyn
handmade kitchen style, eco-friendly kitchen items
House of Baltic Linen
Etsy kitchen style; eco-friendly kitchen products
source
Twisted River Clay
source
source
Cattails Woodwork
Kitchen Carvings
Emburr
source

1 comment :


  1. Your kitchen is more than simply a place to prepare meals; it is the essence of your home and an investment in your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to create a bold and punchy contrast or an understated look to coordinate with your surroundings, our team at Kitchen Essence ensure that the result reflects the character of the owner and the home.

    kitchen style

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!